Friday, December 09, 2011

What child is this?

"...And a little child will lead them.." Isaiah 11:6
Luke 10:21 And Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit in that hour and said, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
Is. 12:3 " For Yah, the Lord is my strength and my song;
He has become my salvation.
Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
I WILL GREATLY rejoice in the Lord;
My soul SHALL be joyful in my God.
For as the earth brings forth it's bud,
As the garden causes things that are in it to spring forth,
So the Lord will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations."

Spring forth, Lord. Stir up the innocent child within us. That part made in the image and likeness of God..
Let us rest on your chest as the lamb on the Shepherd's. And then lead me, show me, humble me to be like a child that I might enter in to the joy of Your kingdom, that kingdom which is upon us as we birth Your Son in us.
As Mary did on that first Christmas, may we say today, "I am the handmaid of the Lord, may it be done to me as You have said."
For in the birthing of Jesus is the birthing of true Joy!


No comments: