Friday, November 25, 2011

Seeing as the title of my blog is Give Thanks Always, I feel remiss in having skipped so many Thanksgivings in my postings. Normally, I'd do a stint with guilt at this point, but that would DEFINITELY not be true to my title.
Instead, I want to give thanks that my life is so full, my family so big, that I've had the blessing of being surrounded by many of them and kept busy with them through most of my holidays!
For this I give thanks to the Lord!!
My kids are here, healthy, and grandkids are so ridiculously cute, that I again, give thanks to the Lord.
And though my daughter, Rosie, Justin, and my sweet blue-eyed grandkids aren't here, and I do miss them, I give thanks that I got to talk with Rosie, share my gravy-making ideas and hear her voice!
I am also thankful for all of you people who care about me and my life so much that you'd bother to read this. I really am! God's blessing to you all!
Lastly, I am so thankful that my family all pulled together to prepare a feast, and set the tables so well, trying to fill the void that GG has left, and for a dear sister-in-law, like a sister, and sisters with whom I could cry as we missed Mom. Thankful for the memories and spirit of love, respect, and forgiveness that she left us. Thankful for such a high mark to try to reach in terms of being a wonderful human being.
And thankful for her legacy of loving Jesus and living for Him. I love you, Mom!
Happy Thanksgiving, All!

2 comments:

Pink said...

Love you Annie!

Annie said...

1Thanks, Pink- you too