Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kim Walker - How He loves usDedicated to Lulu

I've been drawn to this song ever since the week I posted this. It makes me fall in love with Jesus again..
When I was up visiting Rosie, we went to her church and they were playing this in worship. I again was feeling His love and loving Him, when Rosie whispered to me- "Diana was singing this to GiGi over the phone in the hospital." It was the hours of her last breaths.
Knowing how much my mom loved Lulu, and how much she loved Jesus and worship songs, I began to cry. What an exquisite gift! My niece, in her sincere, beautiful and sweet voice- a voice gentle enough for my mom to love, ushering her into the very presence of God on the Wings of Worship.
We both cried, but really these for me were tears of gratitude. For my mom, now in glory doing what she's always loved to do, and being enveloped in God's tremendous love. And for my radical, in-love-with-Jesus niece, letting her gifts draw others to that love, and giving back to a grandma who loved her so.



No comments: