Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally got Pictures

Sorry, all you millions of fans, for dropping the post ball once again.
I''ve spent this summer in and out of town, teacher trainings and vacationing with the grandkids.
Got close to 400 pics. Watch out world, Nanny-mania is here.
Fortunately for you, I cannot download very many at a time, this here machine's too slow for me. And Rosie's babies will be on my Nanny's blessing site, which, if you e-mail me, I'll add your address to that site so you can see them.


I'm starting with the travel. With 4 little ones up the spine of California. Bowden thought the hotel was "awesome" because of it's soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser-IN THE BATHTUB.! He said this was the best hotel room he'd ever been in-no offense to Gorman. (which was really pathetic) The kids cuddled up in bed after a chilly 1/2 hour swim in the pool on a very cold morning. But it didn't matter 'cause they got to swim in the pool!!!!!




Long trips are so much fun. (sarcasm) We navigated to find McDonalds with play areas to let the Tater tots work off some energy.
Lucy, my little princess, is a sweetheart!

No comments: