Sunday, May 15, 2011

UPdate

Baby steps- I planted seeds, and found great deals at COSTCO for the avocado tree I've been wanting forever, and for an orange tree.
Figured with all the orange loving family members, and living in So. Cal, what the hey?
Just got back from my oldest brothers for a Fusano Gold Dig, or Odee weekend, whichever you chose to call it.
Crue and Betty, with help from my other brothers and others, did an awesome job in setting everything up, cooking, roasting a great pig. etc.
And the food was off the charts great, thanks to all the great Italian, and other cooks bringing, sending stuff. I'm afraid to list them, because I don't know the Italian spellings.
I was grateful to have Rosie, and to see Selah and Isai! Missed some others.
Hope somebody got pictures to post, as I didn't.
Thank God for family, for the comfort and understanding that only comes from a childhood shared, and Aunts, Uncles, Moms and Dads, Grandparents loved together.
Pray for Aunt Angie. And "Godda Bless!"

2 comments:

Josh Tate said...

Sorry we missed it. Sounds awesome! Are they planning one for next year?

Annie said...

Crue talked about us needing to do it every year, but it's not a set deal.
We do have a Modugno/ Fusano reunion the first weekend of August at Carpenteria, but I know summer's not good for you, Josh- as well as conflicting with many people's vacations.
We will meet again, I'm sure!
We missed you guys, but it's completely understandable with all the traveling you've done and the little one's school and such.
I was very blessed to have you guys come down for Mother's Day!! More than I can say...