Tuesday, April 05, 2011

In Honor of My Mom

Today was the day we had to let her go. What a very long day it's been. I think I imagine if I write long enough, or good enough, I can somehow rest.
Transitions, passings, seasons. The end of winter for her, and beginning of an eternal spring.
Being with her as she struggled for her last breaths, sad, but knowing she is out of her misery, and she will finally get the rest she so badly needed.
We love you, Mom. It was such an honor to have a Mother like you. One of the most loving, giving, and forgiving ladies I have ever known.
One whose faith is a shining testimony to us all.
One who prayed for us all, and believed that God's will is the best, and that He will bring all of her family to know Him.
Her beautiful smile and twinkle at silly jokes was a delight.
God bless you, Mom
May you sleep in Heavenly peace.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm a bit late to see this Annie, but I wanted to pass on my condolences - and also share with you in the joy of knowing that she's with our Lord.

Praying for you and your crew during this time though - I'm sure you'll miss her greatly.

Annie said...

Thanks you, Chris!
I deeply appreciate it!