Saturday, February 26, 2011

My New Look

Before, when I first moved in, this was how I found my backyard. SAD.

The "after" shots. A beautiful, quiet place complete with a singing aviary next door, friendly sparrows, hummingbirds, and the crowing of a rooster and clucking of hens from an adjacent coop. Soon to come, pics of my fountain.


My thanks, again, to my daughter, Sarah for helping me to give my blog a new look.
The picture is my backyard garden, which I love and need to spend more time in.
Here are some before and after pictures of when I moved in, and the backyard my gardener, kids, sister and I planned and put in. It was a great adventure! A wonderful transformation.
It's my oasis from life.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I love your backyard. It's much more peaceful and welcoming than even this picture makes of it.

I think you need to update your profile in which it states that you are the grandmother to 4 beautiful babies. There are six of those kids, now, unless you think that 2 of them are too ugly to mention.
Haha!

Annie said...

Thanks for inputting, Sarah. I agree about my backyard being better, and it's motivation for me to take on the next leg of the project: Fig and Avocado trees,
growning vine for far wall, and new flowers!
Very funny, as we all know how perfectly adorable MIles and Isai are!
Love