Friday, March 11, 2011

D-Day. (Italian for THE- day)

It's March 11. 2011. 7 years and i still miss him. I still regret so much. I don't know about completion.Complete a phase, a leg, pass a baton?
But we won't be complete until we're with Him.
Dave is complete, then?
I hope so. This I know. He is comforted. He knows he is loved now.
I know this because of the comfort and love I have gotten from the Lord in these past 7 years.
I know this. Because as I kissed the cross; as offered up my pain, confusion, rantings, etc. to Him and chose to say that "this sucks, but You are Good. I don't get it, but I say, You are good, and I will praise you!" that elusive Peace that passes all understanding would come, and I would feel His heart of love for me, for David and for my kids.
Every good and perfect gift is from above. Children are a gift of God.
Today I reserve the right to ramble.
David was a gift of God. In the part of him that was made in the image and likeness of God, in the true self, he was wonderful!
And this year I realized something. He would want us to play Uno again!
"May the God of all peace fill you with all Hope and joy in believing so that you may abound in Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
I can't, He can, Let Him. Draw near to God in your pain, and He WILL draw near to you.

2 comments:

Pink said...

I love you, Annie!

Annie said...

Thanks, Pink!
ditto