Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So much to do, so little time.
But how can I be stressed in the middle of so much joy?
I've doubled my grandchild population in less than a month!!
Seems odd to brag over something I really have nothing to do with, save having "Spawned" the ones that had the babies. ( that word reminds me of Josh Tate- in a good way Josh) I'm the spawner of the spawners!
"I keep using that word, I do not think it means what I think it means...." Quote from one of my favorite movies-guess which. Paraphrased quote. Is that an oxymoron? Am I feeling like a moron?
It's just been so long since I posted- and I am sooo blessed by my 2 beautiful little grandchildren- Selah Paix and John Fox- but I seem too tired to make any sense.
Report cards mostly done- other stuff to do- I'm just too tired.
Good night all!

1 comment:

sharon said...

I love you, spawner!