Thursday, May 31, 2007






MY trip to Pennsylvania was wonderful, because of a wonderful new little baby girl, and w wonderful kids-Rosie and Justin. My Jewish friend just told me Mosle Tov on our baby. You go, guys. You go, God! What a perfect, precious little human she is. And she smiles already. She responsively smiles on cue. Sorry, I can't post pictures here of her, but I want to show you the intersting town of Lancaster. The buildings were fascinating to me, with their various stone and brickwork and siamese-twin like manner of being thrown together. If you look closely, you can discern litte walkways between some of them. Those ole founding father people didn't bother with "Codes" You go, ole founding father people!

2 comments:

sarah said...

there's a lot of "you go"s in here.

i like seeeing the city- it is very pretty.

Annie said...

Yes, the "you go's" were done on purpose, the last being a joke about the former. Get it? Is it called poetic license- or -once again, at least I amuse myself