Saturday, May 12, 2007

Allll of my kids are pregnant!!!







So, it's true, they all are! Every one of them. I thought I was funny (as only I can think) when i told someone that all of my kids were too pregnant to go on the family reunion camp out, but then Sarah, being the true trooper that she is, showed up for one night. So I can't make that statement after all. They both don't seem too pregnant for anything much, for which I am so grateful!
God has blessed them both with healthy, happy pregnancies, and great attitudes. I am so proud of my girls, and thankful for their health and the health of my grand babies!!!
Note: these shots are from eary March or end of Feb. While I'm sorry I don't have the current comps, it is fun to see how much the bellies have ballooned in the last couple of months!
Reverently yours,
The REAL Nanny

No comments: