Saturday, March 31, 2007

Changes in my life

So much is going on, I've not been here and all of my faithful readers have possibly fallen away. Sort of like the phone, will you quit calling in the wake of no response?
Anyway, I'm just gonna vent tonight.
I hate change. Just not my thing. Why is that, I wonder?
I have put in for a transfer on my job, needing a change badly there, but I may also be moving, back to where we lived for the girl's first 12 years.
Is this going forward or backwards?
Maybe I'll post some pictures.
Near my folks and my sister and brother-in-law, Tony, who is really more my brother than any brother I have. And I love my brothers mucho.
And near the mountains I love, the mountains I call home.
God is on the move with new things, and I am very excited for the new possibilities coming up.
But I find myself up at nights, worrying.
I just don't like change.

2 comments:

sharon said...

I've never thought of you as a person who doesn't like change... but transition, especially when there's SO MUCH is hard...

Backwards or forwards isn't always the question- are you drawing further in? Following the Spirit? That's the only focus... (I know cause I had a mom that lived that out!)

LOve you! And I am praying for you- God gave you some awesome promises- and they are Truth!

Annie said...

Thanks Rose! I needed that! And I need to draw further in.
I really appreciate your encouragement and your prayers.

Love you too!