Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sarah beats the Band!

Give Thanks Always!
Sarah is always one step ahead of the planning game. Her hard work on this wedding and constant persevering, ordering, making gorgeous centerpieces, coordinated and tasteful decorations, and great food ideas really beat the Band!
And all of this while keeping up with the messes, needs, and just plain busyness of two little ones. All of this while being sick! Sarah is really a good sport about a horrendous amount of work. Her love shows through in all her hard work and special touches.
Sarah, you really do beat the band!
I keep saying that phrase. I hope it means what I think it means. (Princess Bride adaptation of INCONCIEVABLE!)
Seriously, I can't even concieve of me putting together such a special reception for Rosie and Justin. It's very impressive to me!
Sarah, I love and appreciate you more than I could express!
GO SARAH, YOU'RE SO FINE, YOU'RE SO FINE, YOU BLOW MY MIND, GO SARAH! GO SARAH!!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

thanks, mom. love you muchly.

Annie said...

YOu are one in a million. I'm lucky- blessed to have such a girl.