Friday, September 22, 2006

Give Thanks Always!

Hi all,
Finally, I got my password right/ really it was my username.
I am in a fatigue fog. Don't know why I'm even blogging, but what a perfect word for how I feel.
I'm in the teacher's day-after-back-to-school-night fog. Teachers know it well. We all dragged ourselves through the hallways, halfheartedly mumbling comments about our little ones "walking nicely" or "turn around and face forward."
When Jonathan reported being choked on the yard, it was all I could do to muster up the appropriate response to deal with the (3 sided, it ended up) issue, instead of saying, "You're still alive, aren't you? So sit down and let me plug in a movie!)
Ohhh, the tetetmpatoin. I'm too tired to correct that!]
But thanks to all who prayed, it really went well, and I think I was once again coherant and able to relay tons of important info that will affect the whole year.
Good night all!

2 comments:

sarah said...

you must be sleepy- sorry about the hard day.

Annie said...

I really DID care that Jonathan was being choked- humor at the kids' expense....