Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A view from Central America

I felt a need to post a few pictures as I actually have a ton and have done nothing with them. Life has felt like a whirlwind of activity for the last year, and not much let up in sight. Everyone says I am too busy. Maybe I am, if the Cruise I took in the beginning of the year is just now making it's debut.
Enough of my dribble. The photo of me is overlooking the lush lands and lake on the passageway between canals in Panama. it was really remarkable. I hope to get up the photos of the Canal crossing in our 14 story ship. It was a very tight squeeze.
The ruins were an old convent/ seminary kind of place in Antigua, Guatemala. It was fascinating to me. There really are underground passageways from one church, convent, seminary, to another. Antigua was once the center of training for Priests, Monks, and Nuns in the Americas. They sent out many missionaries.



No comments: