Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Happy Thanksgiving everybody out there!
I thank God for all of the good that comes out of this cyberspace-world. I thank God for being able to see pictures of my grand babies and hear from family and friends. And for all my many readers- both real and imaginary. ( only kidding, no really)
And for my daughter setting me up on this. And for food and health and a new dryer. And vehicles and a JOB!
I thank God that my grandchildren have such caring and competent parents, so that I don't have to worry as so many do.
And I thank God for my and for their health- such a precious gift. I thank God for my family, for the beautiful climate I enjoy, and so much more.
And I thank God for God. A God who is there with His comfort and love even when some of these other blessings are taken away. For a God who so related with our pain and failures that He became flesh and dwelt among us. I thank Him that as I worship Him, I too behold His Glory, and receive grace upon grace. And it makes me fall in love with Him more!

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
V. 16-17 And of His fulness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the Law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

No comments: