Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy Groundhog Day!!!!

What is today? That famous day: Groundhog day!
I have been so behind in posting, and so uninspired. I think, mostly because of having been sick and then with sick little ones. I very much enjoyed being with them, and felt like I wasn't much help because I just hung out with them and enjoyed them so much. But Sarah insisted otherwise.
But all who have little ones know how hard it is to get around to doing lot of other stuff, like blogging! My hat goes off to you faithful ones.
Anyway, in getting over my own sickness and watching way too much TV, I feel I have nothing inspiring to say.
So, In celebration of the big, afore-mentioned day, I will tell you a story.
It happened at my old school, Panorama Baptist Elementary. The Bible teacher asked the class who remembered what Good Friday was about. One very astute little one raise her hand. (it was a Kinder or 1st grade class) She said, "I know!!" Okay, can you tell the class? She rose, and with the voice of authority, stated, "It was the day that Jesus died on the cross!"
"Very Good!" the teacher replied, but the little one wasn't done.
"Yes and on the 3rd day He rose up again! But," she added, confidently, "If He sees His shadow, He goes back down again."
Supposedly true story....

1 comment:

Paul Menard said...

Cute story! Glad you are feeling better, I just got back from Maui. It was incredible! We had church service right on the beach! God is so amazing!