Sunday, March 03, 2013

Busyness

Not knowing where to start, having never written the last blog that beat for awhile in my heart, I feel like someone who's just picked up a neglected project which has sat so long it's tangled and covered with dust.
Needing to clear time for myself in my way-too-busy life.  And this blog is one of my self things I've neglected. Like the photo album I started putting together with old pictures, which now lays in a corner of my bedroom in a ripped brown sack.  
Since December, I had a great but very busy holiday season with kids and grand kids in Oxnard, gone to a conference, gone to Sequoia, gone again to the beach 2 different weekends, gone to Santa Maria (with my Dad to see my 94 year old Father-In-Law), and gone up to Sacramento and then Chico for a wedding and quick visit with my grand kids there.  
All of this on weekends, so that I've not had a full day at home since last year.  
Whoops- I think I'm grumbling and complaining on my "Give Thanks Always" site. I'm breaking my rules. What am I complaining about?  I'm so blessed! 
What a great family, and full, busy  life I have!
I have full time work and full time busyness on top of it.
But I am just so tired.
 I have to be at work early, and parent conferences are this week, so I'd better stop it with all my grumblings about blessings.
Maybe I should just post pictures. They do a better job of telling what I've done, anyway. Only they leave out the tired part.

  I feel like the last couple of days from a 17 day whirlwind of Europe where all the museums began to look the same. 

No comments: